Who are we?
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success.
Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.
Coe has been recognized nationally by Diverse Magazine three times for its inclusive practices and institutional leadership.
- Dedication to the educational mission of a private, residential liberal arts college.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships in a collaborative and diverse team atmosphere.
- Commitment to excellence in service to students and other constituencies, internal and external.
- Demonstrated ethical and responsible decision-making.
- Consistent attendance and accountability necessary to meet position objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Click here to read our Equal Opportunity Employment policy.
Consumer Information Disclosures
Click here to review Coe's Consumer Information Disclosures and the most recent safety report.